Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Happy Day


Well, today was the day for me to finally feel like I'm back in the saddle. What do I mean by that? I can pay attention today. I went to school and saw my crush, N(xoxoxo). She talked to me. I think I probably sounded stupid because I didn't give her a straight answer about the high school exit exam. She looked beautiful, like a goddess. It's hard to think around someone so beautiful because beauty is hypnotic.

On to other things, my teacher Mr. Haket (that's him in the picture) was impressed that I'm reading Howard Zinn. I have a picture here of Mr. Haket. He's the cooliest teacher on the planet. He even snowboards, but I think I told you that already.

Now, I'm off to singing and later today to Capoeira which I just started last night. Today is the music portion of the training and I'm going to love the berimbau, I am sure.

1 comment: