Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chomping Down and Way to Go, Brad Newsham (SF Cab Driver)

There are these goats in Oakland that are rented out to keep the grass down. They were out by Park Boulevard today, chomping down.

I forgot to mention that there were some inappropriate scenes in Import/Export. The Europeans have a different relationship to showing sex in cinema than Americans. They really show pretty much everything. I'm not sure what is more artistic...the reality or the inferred. In school, I was having trouble with the inferred, but now I think I get it.

At school today, the girl that I like didn't talk to me. She was sitting next to two other boys. I think she way shy about talking to me.

Also, I saw my friend, Brad Newsham, who is a cab driver in San Francisco, on a Toyota Commercial. Here is the commercial and below that is a video that someone I know did of him a few years ago when everyone was mad at George Bush about the Iraq War.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSSuEVYcixA

No comments:

Post a Comment