Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bliss

Today, I watched a film called "Import/Export." It was about two different people who were trying to get work. That doesn't sound very interesting, but the way that the director filmed it was beautiful. The scenery was stark like "Let the Right One In." The film showed the poverty of Eastern Europe...the Ukraine...through the characters. It was bleak and gritty in a "Trainspotting" kind of way. The director was Ulrich Seidl.

Later in the day, I went to a chant. Govinda Jaya Jaya! I heard it as a beautiful chant that just takes you from being intense to being relaxed. Afterwards, I picked an angel card and got "Moderation." I had to ask Mom what that is. She said, "Not too much. Not too little."

Last, but not least, I had this idea for a movie theatre in Montclair. I think that it would be a great business. So, I'm thinking about looking into it. I talked to my friend Tom Franco about it. He liked the idea, too. He's got a really cool space in downtown Oakland. We could do the movie theatre there, too. Mom likes this idea. She said it would be good to try to be in business and learn from it.

1 comment: