Saturday, April 17, 2010

Violin, Schubert Mass, BbTt = BT, Bt, bT, bt and 10110101101



Fridays are good because I get to go to violin. We played a bunch of cool stuff ...Arkansas Traveler, a "Russian Folkdance" by Beethoven, a Chinese round called Hun He Ho.

Oh, and Mom and Dad took me to hear the San Francisco Choral Society. The singing was like waves of magic floating in the air. They played Schubert. He only lived to be 31 and his music is awesome. There were three pieces in Latin and one in Hebrew.

Today, we all went to the 1st birthday party of a friend. His name is Olin. His moms were so happy and we all had a great time. I used the FlipCam to film the party. And tonight I worked on editing what I shot.

After the party, Maive made me read about Genetics for the STAR test. It made me really anxious. BbTt = BT, Bt, bT, bt. And I'm going to need this when I'm singing? One-zero-zero-zero-one-one-zero-one-one-one-zero-one-zero-one...

Tomorrow, thank Dog, I'll be back with my friends at the Film Workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment