Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Painting Greek Temples and Pink Kitchens


Well, I said I was going to Polanski's The Ghostwriter again and I did. This is my friend, Brian. We're standing in front of The Ghostwriter poster, outside the theater. This time, I learned that if you reveal secrets from the CIA, the CIA might assassinate you. I think the CIA is going to get me now for saying this.

Today, I prepared a canvas for my painting project. I talked my teacher into letting me do a bunch of paintings instead of taking History tests. I'm good at History anyway. It's going pretty well, I guess. Sometimes, finishing the art that you have can take a long time finishing it. So far, I've got one canvas about Time and one about a never-ending Greek temple. When I finish them, I'll put them up on the blog.

My mom (her name is Maive) painted the kitchen while I was working. It's pink. None of the other colors she's tried to paint it have worked. This one might be the winner. It looks pretty good.

I feel like having excitement on me today, but it's been pretty slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment