Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Hate Math, but...

Woah! Maybe it's too early to tell, but I see the start of a pattern. The first day I got one follower. Today, I have three. That's 1, 3.... Next should be 5. Following this pattern, how many days will it take for me to get to 1000? Is there someone out there who can figure this out? Hey, Mr. Haket, if you're looking at my blog, are you still snowboarding?

Math can be pretty hard to figure out because it's easy to miscount on your numbers or leave something out when you add it all up. I don't mean to get political on you, but I think President Bush had the same problem. Maybe Violet can figure it out. She's my sister and a brainy yack.

I'm still working on getting up the picture of me with Brian at The Ghost Writer the other day. Stand by.

Oh, I forgot to mention I'm working on an edit this morning for a graveyard piece called The Stunning Scilence. It's like Sci-Fi and Reality all wrapped into one.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, what's with the filmmaker blog? (Not that I read it or anything.) In case you haven't noticed, I am NOT a "brainy yack". It's BRAINIAC. Alright? And if you get into yaks with ME, I telling Dad. As he will undeniably confirm: yaks are some of the most gentle creatures that we are blessed to have on PE (Planet Earth). Dad told me once that yaks live at the highest altitude of any mammal and their dung is used as fuel on the Tibetan plateau. I sure you know where that is since you're so into maps. Well, I concede dear brother, you may actually be right about one thing---a Brainy Yak would be pretty cool.

    Yours truly,
    Violet

    ReplyDelete