Tuesday, April 20, 2010

[C-G-T][G-C-A] [G-A-T] and Duck Uber Oakland



Okay, I admit it, I rushed through the STAR test so that N wouldn't leave the classroom before I did.

Now, I'm home, cramming for the Biology portion of the test. I can't believe that 18% of the STAR Biology test is about Genetics. I think with Genetics, you can come up with many different color eye pupils. If you are a combination of one specific person combined with another specific person, you are seriously genetically combined.

I just took a break from the grind of studying and went up high in Oakland and took pictures. Can you see the duck in the clouds? And Oakland looks very cool from here.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I can totally see the duck in the clouds now, but I'd have missed it had you not pointed it out. Good eye, Rocket!! And really awesome pictures!!

    ReplyDelete