Monday, July 12, 2010

A Painting Day

My understanding of painting is to make it look very Operatic. What I mean by that is that if you paint a Pastorale, the way to make it interesting is to use colors that draw the viewer in. The 3-dimensional perspective is that you are looking at one hill from another hill while the sun is going down behind you.

This is a painting I did today from my mind. I haven't put a name on it yet. But what I'm trying to do is make the hills look like gods and goddesses drenched in golden sunlight.

The reason that I haven't been on the blog lately is because this past week, I was in a meditation retreat. The retreat to me helps you to know that the reason why everything in this world is so powerful is because it is you. You are the eyes. Like I said in my profile, I see the world through my own eyes. I want to just take it in, like art, like air, like love touching love.

I'll put up some pictures of my friends from the retreat in the next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment