Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ja Mata Ashita!


What a day! I filmed with Duo Dynamic (that's Robert on the left, coaching me on my scene), my favorite production team for another "World's Most Astonishing News!" which is a Japanese TV game show. They reenact these terrible events that happen in the most dangerous country in the world (the USA) and then make it into a game show with clues. Today's episode is called "Pool Boy." I won't tell you about it because I don't want to give it away. I got to jump in the pool with all my clothes. No, I am not the Pool Boy. Ja Mata Ashita!

After that, I went into San Francisco to work on preparing my singing. I love singing and my teacher is really great.

But, I couldn't wait to get home to take a bath. I was cold and chorinified from the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment